Our 2017/18 Scholarship Application
Your time spent as a student often isn’t easy. Whether you experience stress over deadlines, exams, or money, there can be plenty on your plate.
Pink Pearl Foundation would like to help alleviate some of your stress by granting a $1,000 scholarship to a Canadian woman who has been diagnosed with cancer.
Through your personal issues and battling cancer, you managed to get accepted to college or university! And through it all, you remained positive and caring people. Quite simply, you AMAZE us!
The Pink Pearl Scholarship is in memory of Julia Bayer, a shining light and positive role-model for young women facing cancer.
The application deadline is February 10th, 2018, with the recipient being notified on March 15th, 2018.
We kindly request the presence of the recipient at our annual fundraising event, Black and White with a Touch of Pink, in Toronto in April,
for an official presentation of the awarded scholarship.
Please review all of the criteria below to determine your eligibility, then fill out the application form below.
If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com
1. You have been diagnosed with cancer between the ages of 18 – 40
2. You are attending a post-secondary institution as a full-time or part-time student in September 2017 (if not currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution, the scholarship is contingent on acceptance to a post-secondary institution by July 1, 2017)
3. You have been involved in extracurricular activities (whether it be within your school or community)
4. You have a minimum grade average of 65% or higher in your last year of study
5. Asset: You have attended one or more Pink Pearl Foundation programs/events
Supplemental Information Required:
1. A copy of your most recent transcript(s) AND mail an official copy to: Pink Pearl Foundation 12 Clancy Crescent, Thorold, ON L2V4H6
2. A copy of the Letter of Acceptance/Confirmation of Enrollment from the college or university you will be/are attending
3. TWO Recommendation Letters outlining your character and outstanding contributions made to your community from your references
4. In May 2018, you will be asked to provide us with a brief post about your school year to let our network know about all the great work you’ve accomplished!
Note: Please be sure to save all of your information before inputting to our application to ensure you do not lose your work!
We wish you the best of luck!