Black & White with a Touch of Pink 2016 Event
On April 8, Pink Pearl hosted its 10th annual Black and White with a Touch of Pink at Berkeley Church in Toronto, successfully raising $55,000 to provide support for young women battling cancer.
Coming Soon! One Fine Day 2016 Event
One Fine Day is a chance for our supporters to spread awareness, fundraise, advocate, or simply celebrate life, in honour of our young female program participants fighting hard against cancer.
- May 10, 2016: Toronto Guardian: Cancer Support Group for Young Women Celebrates 10th Year
- April 16, 2016: Fashion Ecstasy: Black and White with a Touch of Pink Gala 2016
- April 15, 2016: Best of Toronto: Touch of Pink gala in support of young women battling cancer
- April 1, 2016: The Globe and Mail: Pink Pearl Foundation funds support services for young women with cancer
- March 31, 2016: Illuminessence: Pink Pearl Foundation hosts 10th Anniversary Gala in Support of Young Women Battling Cancer
- March 22, 2016: She Does The City: Facing Cancer – Elise Gasbarrino, Founder of Pink Pearl Foundation
- March 14, 2016: Fashion Ecstasy: Upcoming Event – Black and White with a Touch of Pink 2016
- March 2016: Frockology: Partnership | Pink Pearl Foundation
- January 19, 2016: Charity Republic: Charity Highlight | Pink Pearl Foundation